This course deals specifically with dementia awareness, which is most relevant to Nursing and Healthcare workers and providers.
The course focuses on delivering care to dementia sufferers.
Assisting with compliance of the Care Certificate theory training requirements developed jointly by Skills for Care, Health Education England and Skills for Health, meeting with regulatory and inspecting body training requirements.
– Knowledge on how to improve care delivered to people with Dementia
– Understand how to support relationships of people with Dementia
– List the reasons for behaviour we may find difficult
– Knowledge of the different types of Dementia
– Understand what it may be like to have Dementia
Who we provide this training for:
– New and experienced Nursing and Healthcare Staff
– Large National Care Provider Groups
– Recruitment and Domiciliary Care Agencies
– Private Hospitals, Hospices and Disability Charities
– Residential Care, Respite Care, Dementia Care and Nursing Homes
For further information on course content then please contact us!