First Aid (Basic Life Support)
The First Aid (Basic Life Support) course provides the comprehensive set of practical skills needed by first aiders in most workplaces to become a confident first aider. Giving both the ability and knowledge to deal with first aid emergencies.
Assisting with compliance of the Care Certificate theory and practical training requirements developed jointly by Skills for Care, Health Education England and Skills for Health, in accordance with UK Resuscitation Council guidelines, meeting with regulatory and inspecting body training requirements.
– Knowing what action should be taken in the event of an emergency occurring at work
– Taught and practised cardiopulmonary resuscitation methods
– Taught and practised dealing with an unconscious casualty
– Taught and practised correct AED use
– Knowledge of the correct actions to take with regards to control of wounds and bleeding
– Knowledge of the actions to take on a range of other first aid situations
– Knowledge of how first aid stocks should be maintained and the content of boxes
Who we provide this training for:
– Any workplace
– New and experienced Nursing and Healthcare Staff
– Large National Care Provider Groups
– Recruitment and Domiciliary Care Agencies
– Private Hospitals, Hospices and Disability Charities
– Residential Care, Respite Care, Dementia Care and Nursing Homes
For further information on course content then please contact us!